|> How to install
- Extract the mod folder in %appdata%\Godot\app_userdata\Cruelty Squad\mods (This folder is created automatically if you run the game with the mod installed, or you can create it yourself).
- Make sure the mod is sitting in its own folder (Cruelty Squad\mods\Mod Name\mod.json and other mod files).
- Copy the three .dlls (godot_tts.dll, nvdaControllerClient64.dll, SAAPI64.dll) and place the copies in your actual install directory next to crueltysquad.exe (confirmed working flat screen (DX) and with VR mod in modded .exe/pck)
- If you find voice seems too quiet, lower the master volume slider on your game, and raise the system volume (unfortunately godot-tts I am using does not allow modification of volume in the code); for this to work you need to set the windows text to speech to an english speaking voice.
- Mod conflicts: any mod modifying ui.gd that is all