|Welcome to the desert bus challenge. Drive this hunk of aluminum to the target. Watch out. Creatures beyond our comprehension are tracking you twenty-four-seven. Be aware and keep your eye on the road. Good luck!|
|DRIVE TO YOUR DESTINATION|
MAP CREATED BY Keith Mason
RELEASED 6/JUN/2022 (VERSION 0.1.1)
RATED B (50% - 1 REVIEW)
DOWNLOAD (Mediafire) (Dropbox)
> How to install
> How to install
(This folder is created automatically if you run the game with the mod installed,
or you can create it yourself).
(...\Cruelty Squad\levels\Map Name\level.json and other map files).
> Changelog (version 0.1.1)
- Added new 2 NPCs. For regular and extended.
- Changed colored fog.
- Redo most dialogue/grammar and story.
- Fixed angled skybox.
- Extended (not peaceful) are permadark (no day and night cycle) and the skybox is static.
- Extended is still an hour because Godot can’t handle and broke Godot’s interface when the map is open.
- NavMesh is still broken yet functional. It’s always been like that. :)
- Added new Retro “Mode” with no enemies. Get the old nostalgic-ness out of yall.
- Added 2 Unique New Targets on Retro Mode.
(P.S. Bring the Financial Rifle with you on Retro.)
- Extended versions will load slowly or may crash your game. A black screen with your hud is normal. Maps are huge. May depend on the PC. Don’t recommend playing on weaker PCs.
- Extended versions will load slowly or may crash your game. May depend on the PC. Don’t recommend playing on weaker PCs.
- Please place only one of these maps in your levels folder to improve performance and make the level appear on the menu.
- The retro has no night cycle script due to the script being a mf. Not allowing me to change colors or the skybox and fog. I am sick of opening the task manager and manually closing Godot because the extended versions are hard to work with and break Godot’s Interface. (HE and Rain environments will not affect the Retro)
Maps should be working without that horrid mapbase mod. That’s why most people were having trouble with my maps.
|this is an s tier level but why? i don't know why anyone would willingly put themselves through this. i died before reaching the exit by a few steps the first time lmao|